Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy, busy girl

Miss Tallulah is looking and feeling much better. Now her furball head matches her furball body. Look at her enjoying those rays.



As for me, I have been slammed with weddings and previews. Don't get me wrong, as tired as I am working odd hours with some high maintenance people, I know I am soooo lucky. In this economy I know having (almost) too much work is a good thing.

Here is one of my favorite makeup artists I work with. She'd be PISSED if she knew I posted this.
Pretty Hair

Pretty Makeup
And in non-puppy/work related life, Claire, Jessica, and I recently hit up Kitsch. Nothing like a few strong lemon drops, a round of shots, good girlfriends, and bad gossip. After the past few weeks of moving, bad dates, crazy hours of work, and some family drama, I totally needed this night. This was the night after I had just purchased my new camera and took more than my fair share of pictures. I was so that girl at the bar.
Obligatory drunk kissy face picture.
Jess accidentally spilled all over "judgmental" Claire for being a flagrant whore.
And I took some more drunk pictures of myself. So attractive.
Love you girls. <3

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, you sexy thang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your captions/descriptions of those pictures. Too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I tell you I love your hair in these pictures? So cute! Well, more pretty than cute, but you KWIM.

    ReplyDelete