Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you.

Saturday I worked from 6 in the morning until 6 at night. Phew.. super tiring day. I had a wedding in the morning and then one of my models had prom and wanted me to do her and her girlfriends' makeup. I happily obliged! Makeup on teens is the best because they are all googly eyed over my makeup collection and they feel so special when it's all done. I love it.

Kaylin- you might remember her as the first model on my website. http://www.charmedbeauty.com/


I'm seriously in love with this girl's hair. Its completely natural and I want it. NOW. The photograph does not do it justice. It was the prettiest strawberry blonde I've ever seen.

After my twelve hour work day I was sooo ready for a little R & R, but I got a call from the one and only Cat on the way home. She reminded me that I was supposed to meet up with them and some friends for karaoke. Boooo. I didn't have any plans the following day and I really did need the drink, so I man-ed (manned? maned?) up. I took a quick nap, got some food, played with Tallulah and was off to the bar by 10 o'clock.


Lots of this led to more self portraits and pictures of friendly drunks.



After a long hiatus, this crazy duo is back. :D

What started as a couple beers only night turned into shots and gin and pineapple/orange (amazing btw!) which led to what else?! We were at a karaoke bar for pete's sake! I did my classic rendition of Miss Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats," as always. Sucked, as always, but we had a blast minus a tiny bump at the very end. Came home at 2:30 and let Tallulah walk all over my face while I tried to sleep since I felt guilty leaving her most of the day. Miraculously, woke up hangover-free and did a whole lot of nothing ALL DAY sunday. It was marvelous.

5 comments: