Friday, June 26, 2009

Little honky tonk fun

Life has been crazy busy and I've majorly slacked on the whole blogging thing. So much so, that the pictures below with minimal text will have to suffice since my memory of the event is a bit hazy. Cat invited me to the Annual White Trash Party and since last years was quite fun, I couldn't say no.

Cat opted for trashy-punk white trash (redundant much?) and I went for the basic redneck look.


Many a girl, including Jodi above, were heavily inspired by VH1's Rock of Love. Definitely trash.

White trash cuisine: Watermelon, casseroles, potato chips, pigs in a blanket. YUM!

Georgia Moonshine in a mason jar. I was wayyy to scared to try this.

Finished the night off with the ever classy beer pong tournament. Gotta love the confederate flag in the background.

Good times all around!

3 comments:

  1. Fun...but I don't love the Confederate flag.

    Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have even considered Rock of Love, but I love it! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete